City: Jersey City, NJ
Military Veterans, spouses, National Guard, and Reservist highly encouraged to apply!
IT Veteran Solutions is currently seeking Certified Scrum Masters for positions in Jersey City, NJ. These are full time, direct hire position with one of the leading consulting, technology services, and digital transformation companies in the world.
The Scrum Master will be the champion of the Agile mindset inside their development teams as well as the greater company. The Scrum Master is ultimately responsible for providing all necessary Agile training, including building familiarity with tools like Jira and Confluence, and continuously improving the teams Agile process.
The ideal candidate is an expert in Agile methodology and the Scrum process with a strong understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Own the Scrum process to include all Scrum ceremonies for assigned teams
- Liaise between development teams and management
- Facilitate meetings with development teams and customers
- Proactively identify risks to delivery time lines and communicate them as necessary
- Must currently possess Certified Scrum Master certification
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development environment
- Extremely effective communicator
- Experience with Atlassian products including: Jira and Confluence
ITVetSolutions provides transitioning military veterans an opportunity to join the IT industry, or current IT veterans to advance their career, with project diversity, continued training, and full team support with highly experienced IT professionals ensuring your success.
ITVetSolutions is a veteran initiative of Orpine, Inc., a company with over 19 years of IT project experience.